Video Conferencing and Needs
In this tech world, we all are aware of conference voice calls, and some also about conference video calls. In this lockdown situation when we are all shut in our homes, we are unable to meet people physically. But today I will let you know about some best video conferencing apps so you can easily connect to people, colleagues, business partners, family, friends, and new people also.
Now you all must have a question how? How we can connect with people virtually? How to do a video conference call?
Don’t worry, in the below post I am going to provide you some best video conferencing apps, their features, and how to use them.
Zoom is a very trending and best video conferencing app. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, macOS. It gives you a variety of features that are easy to use.
- High-quality virtual video meetings.
- Host unlimited 1:1 video meetings for free. Group meetings are limited to 40 minutes for free.
- Schedule a meeting feature.
- Record your call as a video.
- High-quality screen sharing and instant messaging to all or privately message to a single participant.
- Group meetings are limited to 100 participants for free and 500-1000 participants in the enterprise plan.
While this app has a lot of features, the Zoom app has been criticized for some privacy issues. Such as sharing user data on Facebook, falsely claiming end-to-end encryption, and tracking participants by the host.
But now Zoom app founder assured to fix their privacy issue and make it more secure. So keep updating your app to make it more secure.
Skype for Business
Skype is a Microsoft application. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Skype is much secure but it lacks the small number of participants in a meeting.
- Skype provides high-quality video calls.
- It is good for small group video call. As it supports video conference up to 50 peoples.
- Screen-sharing option.
- Background blur option to avoid background disturb.
- Ability to record chats.
- Live subtitles of conversations.
If you want to manage a meeting with more than 50 participants. You can upgrade to a paid version that supports a video meeting of up to 250 participants.
The meet is secure and one from the best video conferencing apps. Google decided to avail its premium features to users until September 30. Its key features are :
- You can host unlimited video meetings in high-definition.
- Invite anyone for the meeting by just sharing a link. He will join the meeting by a click on the link from Google meet mobile app or from a desktop web browser.
- Supports 100 participants for one meeting with no time limit.
- Scheduled a video meeting using Google calendar.
- Instant messaging to an individual or everyone in the meeting.
- Share your device screen.
Google meet has added one new feature of background blur. You can blur your background to avoid interruption while calling, this will make people focus only on your face.
8×8 Video Meetings
This video meeting app has a great free plan. That’s why it is counted in the best video conferencing apps list. Its features are also excellent :
- Up to 50 participants limit with no time limit.
- Invite anyone just by sharing the link or join a meeting with a single click.
- Schedule a meeting using calendar integration with Google calendar tr outlook.
- Call recording feature.
- Conference call in and call out feature.
8×8 also has a Premium plan, with this you can enable features like the closed caption of speech, meeting transcription, and extended cloud storage.
Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex meeting provides you a personal URL while you create a free account. This URL can be used to manage the meetings, schedule a meeting, and access to cloud storage.
- Host a meeting of up to 100 participants.
- HD video meetings with no time limit.
- 1 GB of cloud storage to store your recorded calls.
- Screen sharing, Call recording, and file sharing like options.
Cisco Webex meeting is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. This app is well featured and a good one from the best video conferencing apps.
“Comment below and tell me which app you are using for meetings“